Business Finds Mold in Kingwood, Tx Basement
This Humble business discovered extensive mold growth in their basement, thanks to water from the outside. Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing older buildings that may need repairs.
SERVPRO of Kingwood/Humble worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that business could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We know that commercial mold infestations can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Kingwood/Humble for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t Touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t Blow air across and surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Kingwood/Humble specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, It’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call us Today – SERVPRO of Kingwood/Humble – (281)219-8180